The most aromatic coffee with symphony of floral notes. Best for Black Coffee Lovers!
A MEDIUM LIGHT ROAST Coffee, Peaberry Premium, offers you a bright and rich flavoured cup of coffee. The reason it is called Premium is because it displays taste profile that is brighter and rich flavoured than normal peaberry coffee. Opt for this if you like a flavourful and aroma rich cup of coffee. Best for black coffee lovers.
- Taste Profile - A bright and rich symphony of fruitish-floral notes with balanced acidity
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter, French Press, Aeropress & Pour Over
- Suggested Consuming Method - Full milk coffee and Black Coffee
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
I have received the coffee parcel and have tasted both the ordered coffees. I regret to inform that I am highly dissatisfied with the quality of coffee supplied. I am an ardent coffee lover for last 20 years. I have tried and tested all major Indian and International Brands of Coffee available in the Indian market. Therefore I know the difference between good coffee and bad coffee.
I had bought your brand under with high hope and expectations but I have been let down by your product.
Although the coffee packet mentions that it has been packed on 28.06.2023 (written by hand) yet from my experience I can clearly judge that it is an old roasted stock. The coffee is thin, watery and stale smelling with no creama. I have tried all sorts of grind and brew setting but the results are the same.
I repent to have trusted your brand and spent my money for such a bad quality product and will never buy your brand again.
PS: The seller had promised me to ship me replacement for defective product but later stopped responding to my messages. Extremely poor customer service.
Very good coffee taste and colour.
Once more ordered Peaberry Premium and once more pleased with what was supplied. Best Indian coffee in the market.
Tastes good. Have been purchasing coffee from this shop for last 8-9 years.