Do you like a strong cup of coffee to kick start your day? Well, Robusta coffee is for you.
A cup of MEDIUM DARK ROASTED Robusta coffee offers a stronger, harsher taste. Robusta coffee beans are used for most instant coffees, and have almost twice as much caffeine as in Arabica beans.
- Taste Profile - A grain-like overtone with citric and nutty notes. It's got a peanutty aftertaste
- Suggested Brewing Method - Espresso Machine and Indian Filter
- Suggested Consuming Method - An espresso shot (can be really strong), full milk hot coffee, and full milk cold coffee
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is hands down the best coffee I've had. The taste is very amazing.
We love our coffee full bodied and strong flavored. The Robusta was the first coffee we tried, from Kumardhara and loved it from the first brew !!
Easily one the best coffees to be had !
Loved the aroma and the depth of flavour!
This was the first time I had Robusta beans from Kumardhara. Previously I had bought pre ground coffee. The overall experience is as expected, however I found inconsistency in the appearance of the beans. Some appeared much lighter in colour than most others. Does that indicate uneven roasting of the beans?