Pleased to announce another specialty grade coffee - Thogarihunkal Estate HSD (Honey Sun Dried)
A cup of this special grade coffee is quite aromatic in nature and dazzles you with exciting notes of chocolate, brown sugar, spice and cedarwood. A must try for all the coffee enthusiasts.
- Taste Profile - Dazzling notes of chocolate, brown sugar, spice & cedarwood.
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter, French Press, Pour Over and Aeropress
- Suggested Consuming Method - Full Milk Coffee and Black Coffee
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
Your robust is way better .. I tried this one but found acidic .. I have completed 8 packs of your robusta so far ..
The strength is too low. Maybe it should be roasted more?
Very smooth. Extremely low acidic. Love the texture of the coffee. Making it in a french press is really does bring out the best taste! Would buy again.
Tried it for the first time but it won't be the last!