A royal treat to your taste buds!
An in-house blend of two MEDIUM ROASTED high quality Arabica coffees that got its name and popularity after the biggest festival of classical music in India, Sawai Gandharva Bhimsen Mahotsav, which takes place every year in Pune. It's got a sweet and caramel like aroma with less acidity.
- Taste Profile - It's got a sweet and caramel like aroma with less acidity. A cup of Sawaai blend has mesmerizing fuity and floral notes
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter and Aeropress
- Suggested Consuming Method - Full milk coffee and black coffee
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
- full bodied and full of taste. absolutely loved the coffee, and the Robusta is beautiful!
the perfect blend to start the day