Indulge into a light bodied, flavourful cup of coffee.
Peaberry is the best grade in pure Arabica coffee. It is MEDIUM ROASTED and has a lighter body.
As it is a weak bodied coffee, it contains very less acidity. The aftertaste of Peaberry Coffee is sweet and fruity and does not last long. This coffee can be summarized as brighter and lighter!
- Taste profile - Bright & rich flavoured with Sweet & Fruity aroma along with pleasant bitterness. It's got a tinge of fruitish and floral note.
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter and Moka Pot
- Suggested Consuming Method - Black Coffee and Full milk filter coffee
Know Your Coffee! Watch the video to know more. Get in touch if you still have any unanswered questions.
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
I have been buying Kumaradhara coffee for more than 45 years. But this time the quality was not just bad it was terribly bad. I do not think it was coffee at all but some other seed like channa or ssomething. If it repeats again I will stop biyong Kumaradhara.
Looking for more outlets in pune
It's really really good. Perfect when coupled with Monsoon Malabar at 40:60
One of the finest from the Arabica family. While tastes may differ, I find the dark roast the best.