A unique Indian Specialty Arabica Coffee.
Introducing MONSOON MALABAR Coffee! One of the most high grade specialty coffees of India.
A heavy bodied coffee with aromas derived from exposure to monsoon winds of the Malabar Coast. A truly Indian Specialty!
- Taste Profile - Heavy body with a frowsty chocolatey aroma depicting strong notes of spices and nuts
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter, French Press, Espresso Machine and Aeropress
- Suggested Consuming Method - Full milk coffee and black coffee
Image Courtesy - Coffee Board of India
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
Good. Not good for regular use.
Exceptional taste. Works much better if brewed in a French press.
Nice roast and grind arabica coffee selections
One more batch of Kumaradhara coffee arrived and we have started on it. Lovely aroma even before you make the coffee, wonderful taste when its done.