A unique Indian Specialty Arabica Coffee.
Introducing MONSOON MALABAR Coffee! One of the most high grade specialty coffees of India.
A heavy bodied coffee with aromas derived from exposure to monsoon winds of the Malabar Coast. A truly Indian Specialty!
- Taste Profile - Heavy body with a frowsty chocolatey aroma depicting strong notes of spices and nuts
- Suggested Brewing Method - Indian Filter, French Press, Espresso Machine and Aeropress
- Suggested Consuming Method - Full milk coffee and black coffee
Image Courtesy - Coffee Board of India
- If you want Coffee powder of specific grind size (1 to 13) mention it in the "Add a note" box on Cart page (right top icon) after you add the product in your cart
- In case of any confusion connect with us while placing the order
It makes the perfect brew.
Good. Not good for regular use.
Exceptional taste. Works much better if brewed in a French press.
Nice roast and grind arabica coffee selections